Enterprise Service Desk Level 2 Agent
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/19/2016
END DATE 10/19/2016
Fort Shafter, HI
JOB DESCRIPTIONEnterprise Service Desk Level 2 Agent
Unisys is a worldwide information technology company. We provide a portfolio of IT services, software, and technology that solves critical problems for clients. We specialize in helping clients secure their operations, increase the efficiency and utilization of their data centers, enhance support to their end users and constituents, and modernize their enterprise applications. To provide these services and solutions, we bring together offerings and capabilities in outsourcing services, systems integration and consulting services, infrastructure services, maintenance services, and high-end server technology. With approximately 22,500 employees, Unisys serves commercial organizations and government agencies throughout the world.
Conversational Japanese is necessary
Education & Experience:
High School Diploma and minimum 2 years of previous experience in providing Service Desk services or in customer service support, along with certification, as noted below* or equivalent .
Responsible for providing the first-line of telephone technical support of hardware, systems, sub-systems and/or applications for customers. Has complete understanding and application of industry practices, principles, theories, concepts, and standards. Develops/provides solutions to a wide range of problems. Solutions are thorough, practical and consistent with organization objectives. Work is performed under no or little direction. May supervise lower skilled/routine workers. Escalates complex problems to higher level of expertise within organization.
The Level 2 Service Desk Agents will be required to support Unisys Clients and the contractual service level in the achievement of prompt response, high-level customer service and technical first contact support. They will be required to clearly articulate customer requirements and interface with a variety of Unisys second level teams and third party service providers. The Level 2 Agent may deal with some calls to the Service Desk that can be varied and complex requiring a wide range of technical knowledge and interpersonal skills to assist diagnose and or resolve issues. The Level 2 agent will also be required to assist with managing escalated customer issues and creation of updates to process and procedure documentation as required.
* Respond to and resolve customer requests, in relation to software, hardware and network operations difficulties by providing fast, efficient and friendly customer service.
* Ability to resolve more difficult problems with or without remote tools
* Consistently achieve First Contact Resolution performance metric
* Accurately document tickets
* Aware of customer's time restraints and work within those time limits
* Keep customer aware of resolution steps - if ticket needs to be dispatched
* Provide clients with problem reference numbers and request numbers
* Enter all troubleshooting/resolution steps into the trouble ticket
* Understanding of SLA requirements for the client
* Assist in cross training and communicate quick fixes
* Manage time and workload to meet predetermined service levels
* coaching/mentoring lower skilled workers
* Current Security Clearance - SECRET
* Windows 7 or MCP certification
* CompTIA A+ and Sec+ Certification
Working knowledge of data and voice network concepts img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=http://unisys.contacthr.com/50793513.jpg /