Enterprise Software Sales Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
Trimble Navigation Limited
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION
Trimble is recruiting for an Enterprise Software Sales Representative to fill an opportunity in Westminster, CO
We are looking for a New Business hunter for a primarily inside sales role. The successful candidate will be sharp, dedicated & energetic with a desire to be part of something . The focus of the role is new business sales and lead generation within the agricultural sector. This position may require travel up to 25% for customer visits and corporate meetings. The role is responsible for producing leads / selling Trimble's SaaS offering to Ag Retailers, Food Processors and large food producers in the United States, communicating with corporate customers and providing online demos. This is a classic sales development role that will focus on creating and building the sales pipeline.
We are looking for people who:
* succeed through entrepreneurial talent, discipline and organization
* want to learn and develop their natural talent in a learning organization
* show each day how articulate, persuasive and confident you can be with powerful people
* have fun along the way, add personality to the team and bring your unique flair
Measures of Success:
* Quarterly and annual SaaS bookings
* Quarterly and annual lead generation metrics
* Team fit
* Growth of sales pipeline
Skills and Experience Required:
* 3+ years of sales experience in technology or consulting
* Inside sales experience and strong comfort level with high outgoing phone volume
* Excellent communication skills
* College degree
* Agricultural experience is a must
* Ability to learn extremely fast
* Ability to LISTEN to customers and identify key drivers for change
* Ability to influence prospects through business insights and technical confidence
* Experience selling to the food or agricultural sector is an advantage
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety and sustainability. From purpose built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation and logistics.
Trimble is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D