Enterprise Software Solution Sales (Automotive Vertical) 8/26/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Apical Resource Group has been retained to fill an outstanding new opportunity for a client who is seeing amazing growth. My client has over 20 years of experience building software that's smarter and meets the needs of consumer companies. First and foremost, they understand that their success is owed to the outstanding work and dedication of their associates. They believe in a culture where everyone is respected and new ideas are embraced. They value every employee and want them to enjoy their life both in and out of the office.
Position Summary: The Director of Strategic Accounts will be responsible for both direct sales in both existing customers and new sales into strategic accounts in the Automotive vertical. The strategic accounts will be the top tier of accounts within my client's prospect universe and typically represent the biggest revenue opportunities for the company. The individual will be accountable for developing strategic account plans, building a pipeline, delivering an accurate forecast, and overachieving on the assigned quota. This role will be 70% new business focused.
* Build vertical business plan
* Build and execute strategic account plans against the target accounts.
* Responsible for prospecting and closing new sales opportunities from both net new customers and existing customer base
* Build partner relationships aligned with the vertical markets
* Lead sales cycles and capture teams (often global) from initial discussions through to contract negotiation and closing.
* Maintain an appropriate level of technical expertise to represent my client appropriately and invoke or utilize internal technical resources and professionally and in a timely manner.
* Maintain accurate forecast of deals in pipeline at all times.
* Account planning and execution skills
* Ability to sell C-Level and across both IT and business units
* Passion and commitment for customer success
* Strong technical aptitude
* Ability to sell both an application and deployment of a platform
* Consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals with a strong W2 track record
* Strong time management skills
* Proven consultative sales solution skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise return on investment value propositions.
* Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a faced paced, complex, collaborative, and team oriented environment.
10+ years of Enterprise software application sales experience in the automobile vertical, with proven track record of driving multi-million-dollar enterprise transactions in complex sale environment.