Enterprise Solutions Architect
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Enterprise Solution Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONENTERPRISE SOLUTION INC. is currently looking to fill urgent FULL-TIME PERMANENT job position as ENTERPRISE SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT (3 POSITIONS) with the client based in TAMPA, FL location.
Kindly find the JD below and let me know if you are available for the same.
Job Title: Enterprise Solutions Architect (3 Positions)
ONSITE JOB LOCATION: Tampa, FL
JOB TYPE: Full-time only
TRAVEL: Yes, % TBD (if required)
INTERVIEW TYPE: PHONE & SKYPE
COMPENSATION: Base Salary + Benefits + Bonus
* Bachelor's degree in IT or related field equivalent
* Reside in or willing to re-locate to Tampa, FL
* Available to travel when required
* 15+ years of experience with hand on technical implementation experience of IT infrastructure projects (e.g., Private and Public Cloud deployments, Middleware (i.e, Weblogic and WebSphere) DC migration & consolidation, CRM, End User Computing, SAN storage (EMC), Backup and Archival (i.e. SharePoint backup and recovery) and Server virtualization
* 7+ years of experience as an Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions Architect
* 2+ years of experience with Google Collaboration Product Suite
* Strong knowledge in Microsoft platform technologies (primarily .Net and SQL Server).
* Experience with EAI patterns and well versed with service oriented architecture
* Possesses excellent knowledge and experiences of various IT Infrastructure technologies (End User Computing, Data Center Services, Cross Functional Services like Tools & processes, Network and Security, Databases, Middleware, and Disaster recovery etc.,)
* Excellent presentation, business, analytical, problem solving and communication skills (written and verbal)
* Experienced in presenting at IT industry forums and conferences (i.e., whitepapers and case studies)
* Should have delivered at least 4 large scale IT infrastructure projects for Enterprises with large IT infrastructure with direct architectural accountabilities for execution and delivery
* Excellent ability to elicit customer requirements, define limits to project scope and develop / review / approve statement of works
* Advanced certifications in multiple technologies from End User Computing, Virtualization, Database/Middleware, Mainframe, Security, Network
* Exposure working in a global delivery model
* Prior Senior Enterprise Architecture experience with customer facing roles
* Advance certification in Enterprise Architecture Framework (i.e., TOGAF or Zachman)
PLEASE REPLY ME WITH YOUR UPDATED RESUME AND REQUIRED DETAILS:
Full Name (as per legal docs):
Work authorization/Visa Status:
Open to relocate (Yes/no):
Best time to take call:
Availability to start: