Enterprise Solutions Workflow Design Specialist 9/6/2016
Ricoh USA, Inc.
Los Angeles, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY POSITION PROFILE
Strategic revenue driver focused only to workflow solutions. The NWS (National Workflow Specialist) partners with Global Account Managers or Vertical Sales Executive in order to drive incremental and net new advanced services revenue, contracted independently from Ricoh equipment. The NWS will be assigned to specific Global or Vertical accounts and accountable to services revenue targets with a focus to advanced solutions. The NWS owns design activities to develop Enterprise Services opportunities, both on premise and cloud based, and serves as a subject matter expert in designing solutions utilizing Ricoh's full portfolio of advanced capture solutions, highly complex workflow, consulting, and advanced distribution offerings developed by Ricoh and our vendor partners. The NWS must possess and demonstrate a high degree of business acumen, technical knowledge, highly effective communication skills and have a proven track record of driving high valued business results and is capable of prospecting, starting and leading the sales dialog independently.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Focuses to generating new sales opportunities within assigned accounts working in a team selling environment. Able to call on clients to develop new business level relationships in order to increase RICOH's revenue share in specified accounts. Drives to meet or exceed assigned revenue and target metric objectives within assigned accounts.
* Designs Ricoh portfolio solutions focused specifically towards workflow solutions, cloud based and business process outsourcing solutions in assigned Vertical/Global accounts.
* Works with cross-functional resources to support customer workshops, vendor shows, symposiums, etc. to promote Ricoh Services and develop opportunities.
* Applies a consultative approach to C-level customer contacts in assigned vertical/Global accounts. Demonstrates a high degree of business acumen to develop solutions which achieve clients' desired business outcomes.
* Teams with sales force in sales presentations, demonstrations and proofs of concept, focused as an advanced services subject matter expert.
* Collaborates across multiple functional areas, marketplaces, and departments when assistance is needed from members of other RICOH organizations in order to support the full breadth of Ricoh's solution offerings. ESD's engagement process should be followed when engaging team members within ESD.
* Designs complex capture, electronic document management (EDM) and document workflow projects, on or off-site. Works directly with vendor partners to design complex solutions required in an enterprise/Global environment.
* Adheres to and complies with the RICOH methodology framework
* Participates in frequent communication of activities and account status with assigned Vertical/Global team.
* Conducts presentations, demonstrations and proposal development related to Services. Drive sales cycles by applying a consultative sales approach to C-level and IT contacts, analyze the customer's business and technology requirements, and develop customized solutions to meet the customer's needs in the assigned Vertical/Global accounts.
* Develops Statements of Work as a part of the business/technology solution that relates to capture, document/content management, advanced workflow, consulting, and business process outsourcing projects.
* Follows Ricoh's Methodology Framework to ensure that projects are accurately scoped and delivered in line with customer expectations. Must work with across the design, project management, operations, and implementation teams to insure all pricing components have been included and level of effort is accurate.
* Manages client communications and expectations through the design cycle to implementation.
* Performs the discovery and design necessary to implement a solution that will meet client needs. Must be able to run the discovery and design from idea to implementation hand off in assigned Vertical/Global accounts
* Works independently or with other Design resources and engages Technical Design resources or Implementation Subject Matter Experts in more complex/specialized technology solutions. Utilizes the engagement process to obtain additional resource expertise.
* Performs other duties as assigned and demonstrate a commitment to the RICOH design process, values and business code of ethics.
QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND CERTIFICATIONS)
* Four-year college degreepreferred, or equivalent experience in a related field
* Requires 5years experience in software solutions design, implementation or software configuration.
* 5+ years working in a services sales/pre-sales with at least 4 yrs in complex solution space
* Experience in selling to a variety of accounts including Global, National, Major, and Industry Verticals.
* Experience working within a team selling environment, preferred Software and Services.
* Proven ability to learn and demonstrate a variety of software applications.
* Certifications or proven training on capture, EDM, and workflow software preferred
* CDIA+ or equivalent certification preferred
* Industry certifications preferred for
* Vertical Specialist roles in Healthcare, Legal, and Higher Education Verticals
* Strong organizational and interpersonal skills required
* Must be able to achieve $1M+ individual quota
* Required experience in solution development utilizing enterprise software.
* Required experience in utilizing software to solve clients' business problems
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.