Entry Level Account Manager- Hartford, CT
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 11/15/2016
Hilti North America
JOB DESCRIPTIONENTRY LEVEL ACCOUNT MANAGER - HARTFORD, CT 191202
Posted On: 08/26/2016 (All day)
For our team at Hilti in Hartford, CT we are looking for an
Consistently recognized by Selling Power Magazine as a top company to sell for and by Fortune as a Best Workplace for Millennials in 2015, Hilti is a world-leading manufacturer and supplier of quality, innovative, and specialized tool and fastening systems for professional users in a variety of construction trades. At Hilti you will find a culture where over 80% of our management team has been promoted from within and our average employee tenure exceeds 9.6 years. Join Hilti to begin your long term career with a global leader in a fast paced and exciting industry.
Program at a Glance
- Placed in a 12-18 month program during which you will complete developmental stages before promoting into an outside sales role.
- Participate in full sales, product, hands on and industry training curriculum.
- Participate in outside sales training and territory sales coverages.
- Paired with a mentor for guidance through the program.
- Working conditions include a combination of retail store, hands-on training exercises, meetings, workshops, and presentations. Occasional travel may be required and could include sales calls to customers offices and/or jobsites.
Adverse Working Conditions:
- Hands-on training requires the use of power tools in simulated jobsite conditions
- Job requires walking on construction sites and uneven surfaces, and may include climbing scaffolding, ladders, and stairs during all seasons of the year
- Construction jobsites may expose Hilti Center Representatives to excessively loud noises; ear protection is strongly encouraged and may be required on some jobsites
Safety Equipment Required:
- Hardhat, safety vest, safety glasses, gloves, steel toe boots, and long pants required for working jobsites
- Must observe and abide by any and all safety regulations as required by Hilti, OSHA, and General Contractors
- Must be able to walk on construction projects, climb scaffolding, and lift and carry up to 65 pounds of Hilti product
* Manage full retail operations including product placement, full inventory management, expediting customer orders and ensuring full satisfaction to customer accounts
* Sell, service, and promote the entire Hilti product line
* Build strong partnerships with local Account Managers to serve our customers through face to face interactions
* Create innovative ways to drive sales through merchandising, promotion events and product demo efforts
* High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor s Degree preferred or equivalent work experience
* Must be willing to relocate within 12-18 months
We look forward to receiving your application.