Entry Level Inside Sales Representative (SaaS)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
Advantage Resourcing - XPO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description:
Our client, a 30 million dollar software company is looking to hire several entry level high energy, eager Inside Sales reps. You will be responsible for identifying and qualifying outbound opportunities. We are looking for self-starters that have excellent telephone/communication skills, is well organized, able to multi-task and comfortable in contacting and conversing with all levels of business owners.
This is a full time Permanent Opportunity offering a base salary plus commission. Bachelor\'s Degree Required.
You will be the face to the customer, often the first contact for prospects. Your objective is selling software compensation products. The successful reps will be willing to learn how to develop strong business relationships and sell in a fast paced environment. You must be able to collaborate in a team environment, possess strong interpersonal and communicative skills and hold yourself accountable to the highest level of standards.
* You will be trained in multiple lead generation tools; Salesforce.com, Marketo, social marketing to generate a minimum of 50 outbound calls a day.
* Achieve monthly, quarterly, and yearly pipeline and forecast goals and define objectives that can convert into qualified opportunities
* Achieve quota for number of contacts/activity/opportunities with prospective customers
* Develop, present and implement plans to your manager acquiring new business and traction in your assigned area.
* This position offers unlimited growth potential and uncapped commissions
* Bachelor s degree preferred with the desire to begin a sales career
* Strong written and verbal communications skills
* Ability to work in fast paced team environment
* Understand how to be structure your day to ensure you complete multiple tasks
* Competent with Microsoft Office
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.