Entry Level Machine Operator
Grand Rapids North LI Grand Rapids North LI
Grand Rapids, MI
- Job Type
- Job Classification
Entry Level (0 - 2 years)
High School Diploma or GED
- Salary Range
$11.00 - $12.00 per hour
- Company Ref #
- AJE Ref #
- Number of Positions
- Required Licenses/Certificates
Adecco is assisting Challenge Manufacturing a leading global Tier 1 supplier of complex safety-critical assemblies and engineered metal formed products to the automotive industry in their search for multiple production employees. These positions are in Walker, MI and these are temp-hire opportunities. We currently have openings on 1st and 2nd shift. As a Machine Operator – Production Associate you will be responsible for completing a variety of tasks within a production environment. Pay for this position is $11.15 to $12.00HR. Please call Adecco at (616)247-4754 with any questions.
If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Weld Cell Operator / Press Operator job include:
• Machine operation of various presses and machines
• Ability to lift heavy objects up to 50 lbs
• Inspect and pack finished product
• Use of various power tools and manufacturing equipment
• May require cleaning and inspecting parts and disassembly of returned units
• Report defective material or questionable condition to department supervisor
• Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition
• Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor
• At least 1 year of experience required in a manufacturing environment
• Must be able to pass drug screen and background check
• Ability to follow both written and verbal instructions
• Good hand/eye coordination and fine motor skills performing repetitive motions
• Able to work independently and with others
• Able to stand for prolonged periods on a concrete floor
• Able to lift 50lbs
• Must work well with others in a loud production environment
• Must be able to successfully complete a client specific background check
We have openings on 1st shift (6:30am – 3:00pm) 2nd shift from (3:00pm to 11:30pm) They typically work Monday thru Friday
Pay for this position is $11.15 on 1st shift and $12.00 on 2nd shift. Overtime is currently required.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Machine Operator - General Labor job in Walker or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled