- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Entry Level Maintenance Engineer
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Entry Level Logistics/Mechanical/Reliability/Maintenance Engineer
This position is for an entry level Maintenance Engineer responsible for supporting senior maintenance engineers in conducting detailed analyses, assessments and trade-offs of evolving and approved designs to identify, define and document system support requirements. This may include:
1. Review drawings, Change requests, Engineering Change proposals, computer models and other technical documentation to identify maintenance and supply support requirements for the design.
2. Support the development, maintenance and update of Logistics database in accordance with MIL-STD-1388-2B, MIL-PRF-49506 and SLIC/SLICWAVE or other comparable tools.
3. Use Excel and other desktop tools to analyze, parse, and prepare large amounts of data relating to vehicle maintenance for use in databases.
4. Support the conduct detailed tasks analysis as part of the Logistic Support Analysis (LSA) process to identify resources required to maintain and support the design.
5. Document results of the detailed task analysis in the Logistic Support Analysis Record (LSAR) database.
6. Translate engineering & other technical information into source data in support of ILS products development.
7. Support/assist the ILS products developers with using source data provided.
8. Support Logistic Demonstrations and ILS products validation/verification efforts as required.
9. Support field test activities, track and document test incidents and provide close out reports as required.
10. Investigate customer and internal inquiries and provide responses, reports, and materials as required.
1. Bachelor's degree in Logistics, Engineering Technology, Engineering or Business related fields required. Other degrees will be considered with relevant experience.
2. Mechanical aptitude required. Familiarity with maintenance practices relating to commercial or military vehicles a plus.
3. Experience with using relational databases preferred. Experience in LSA/LSAR, MIL-STD-1388-2B, MIL-PRF-49506, and SLIC/SLICWARE a plus..
4. Familiar with US Army logistics support structure, policies and procedures a plus.
5. Possess personal computer skills, familiar with CAD models (PRO-E, Teamcenter, Vis-Mockup) and proficient with MS Office applications, especially Excel and MsWord.
6. Excellent interpersonal and communication (oral and written skills) desired.
7. Occasional work in shop environment required.
8. Must meet ASR requirements.
9. Occasional travel to field and test sites required.
10. Occasional weekday and/or weekend overtime required
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.