Entry Level Product Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 11/29/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY You will work within a collaborative cross functional development team on new product introductions of high performance mixed-signal audio products. Work closely with senior engineers and mentors who will help you develop your technical skills while driving yield improvement, cost reduction and quality improvement.
* Prototype sample generation, yield enhancement, characterization, qualification, test development, cost reduction, customer returns, and release to offshore test contractors
* Create test software programs and design test hardware for a variety of Automated Test Equipment platforms.
* Coordinate with other functions across the company
Required Skills and Qualifications
* Bachelor s or Master s in Electrical Engineering or closely related discipline
* Coursework related to mixed signal product and test engineering
* Excellent problem solving skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Must be self-starters and be able to work in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
* Excellent circuit analysis skills and knowledge of Teradyne test platforms strongly preferred
* Familiar with UNIX and C
Individuals seeking employment at Cirrus Logic are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.