Entry Level RN 8/23/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY NURSING GRADS OR ENTRY LEVEL RN
UST Global is a leading global provider of information technology solutions and services that drive business forward, helping to build the future of 1 organizations globally. UST Global was founded in 1998 with just under 20, employees worldwide. Join us to be part of the journey of building Human Capital of Professionals in USA representing UST Global.
Multiple openings ideal candidates will be local in NASHVILLE, TN. Must have excellent English communication skills.
IDEAL CANDIDATE: Must possess strong analytical and attention to detail. Ability to work with on-site at Nashville, TN office.
OVERVIEW OF ROLE:
* Provide backlog of support in reviewing and reading patient medical charts
* Auditing patient medical charts and/or claims
* Ensuring all required legal transactions are in compliance
* If gap on required transactions will complete and process to adhere so that legal compliance is met
* Need strong analytical skills with attention to detail and good problem solving skills
* Accurately review documentation to make redetermination decisions
* Respond to client regarding work load assigned in a professional, timely and accurate manner
* Research and identify claims processing issues
* This is 2 to 3month project working minimum of 8 hours 5 days a week. Possible flexibility on work hours. Reliable and depending to start and complete project.
* Worksite location is Nashville, TN must work on-site at this location.
* Nursing program graduates pending RN License
* Prefer minimum 1year of experience in out-patient environment
* Good Understanding of US Healthcare