Entry Level Software Engineer - User Interaction
You will be a member of a small, multi-disciplined team that develops custom hardware and software for specialized electronic products. User Interface software team members are responsible for software requirements, high-and low-level UI designs, code implementation, debugging software, and final testing of UI on prototype hardware.
User interfaces are frequently developed as HTML pages served by embedded web servers. Media plugins are frequently used. Android device UI development is also prevalent.
* Bachelor's (BS) or Master's (MS) degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Electrical Engineering with software focus.
* Specific software skills:
jQuery Mobile (JQM)
Web Design and Development
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Excellent verbal / written communications skills
* Must be a U.S. Citizen with the ability to obtain necessary security clearance as required by government contract.
Motorola Solutions is a Federal Contractor
For clarification on postings for job openings, please contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-585-5100
0 - 1