Environment & Society Director, USAC & LAM
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/17/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAdvisian, part of the WorleyParsons Group, is a global consulting business built from bringing together our Management Consulting, Technical Consulting and INTECSEA. We provide technical expertise and advice to clients in the hydrocarbons, infrastructure, minerals and metals and chemicals sectors. Through the real world experience of our consultants, we help clients create greater value, new possibilities and superior outcomes from their assets and businesses. Advisian is a leading provider of Environment & Society services for the resources and energy sectors. Our service in the Americas includes a number of Practices including Society & Engagement, Planning, Permitting and Approvals, and Sustainability & Compliance offering expertise to our clients in compliance with local requirements, and corporate and international standards. All of our practices are supported by the strength of our sciences groups focused on Atmospherics, Land, Water (Freshwater and Marine), Ecology and Health. In addition to our direct-to-client focus, we also offer an integrated approach working alongside our engineering teams.
We have an exciting new opportunity for an exceptional candidate to be responsible for the technical & strategic leadership for growing our E&S team across the United States. The position will be based in Houston, USA where there is an imminent market need and will initially focus on the delivery of a number of programs for permitting, environmental assessment and environmental engineering. You will need to sell and do.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of leadership and strategic direction and has a proven track record of exceptional growth in Environmental & Society teams. Technical knowledge of environmental and social disciplines will be required and a strong record of client engagement and successfully winning projects.
This new and exciting opportunity will report to the Senior Vice President - United States and a dotted line to the Vice President, Americas for Environment & Society.
Primary Objectives and Accountabilities of the Role
* Identify new opportunities bring in a new network and manage proposal preparation and client-facing activities
* Lead new business development aligned with our Advisian Americas strategy
* Utilize existing network to strengthen relationships and develop new E&S projects
* Build and enhance our E&S capability, using local network and bringing on new employees
* Deliver high quality technical consulting and contribute to our Americas bottom line
* Mentor members of the team to support their technical and career development
* Demonstrated commitment to HSE leadership
* Business Acumen including Client facing activity, strategy setting and commercial negotiations
* Expert knowledge and experience in the winning and delivery of E&S programs
* Track record of successful Management of projects / work packages to meet agreed budget and schedule
* Technical reporting prowess
* Understanding of the requirements of contracts, and business models
* Excellent client interfacing skills and business development
* Proven record of team development and growth
* Preparation of man-hour budget estimates and schedules for projects / work packages
* Competitive and comprehensive compensation benefits package
* Commitment to ongoing professional and career path development
* Support work-life balance through our flexible working relationships
* Opportunities to integrate into engineering and project delivery to deliver meaningful benefits to the environment and communities
* To be part of a growing dynamic team and steer its direction and share in its success
* Working with colleagues across our global offices
Our Culture and the Way We Work
Our distinctive culture is what sets us apart as an organization by defining who we are and what we believe. Our values of Leadership, Performance, Relationships and Agility and our Way We Work behaviors sit at the heart of this culture. Learn about Our Culture and Way We Work behaviors and the specific technical behaviors to strive for in your role to imagine the impact you will make.
OUR GOAL IS TO DEVELOP AND MOST IMPORTANTLY RETAIN THE PEOPLE WHO SHARE OUR VISION AND STRATEGY. TO HELP US ACHIEVE OUR VISION AND YOURS, APPLY NOW.
WORLEYPARSONS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY / AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, DISABILITY, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS.
WorleyParsons is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.