Environmental Compliance Technician
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/19/2016
END DATE 11/10/2016
Lake City, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB SUMMARY:
Manage and control chemical product usage and waste. Assist the Environmental Manager with compliance regulations.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Read, write and understand the English language.
* Must have basic typing skills.
* Must have good written and oral communication skills.
* Must be a self-starter, able to follow written and verbal instructions, and able to work independently.
* Must work with confidential data and assure it is safeguarded to protect the integrity of the company.
* Must be able to read and understand Safety Data Sheets (SDSs).
* Must be able to secure and maintain certification as a hazardous material technician in accordance with 40 CFR 265.16 within the first ninety (90) days of employment.
* Must have a valid driver s license.
* Must have the ability to obtain forklift operator license.
* Previous chemical handling experience.
* Current certification of Hazardous Material Incident Response, DOT and RCRA training.
* Proficient in basic spreadsheet and word processing applications.
* Basic chemistry comprehension.