Environmental Department Manager 8/18/2016
Apex Companies, LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Overview:
NO BUREAUCRACY. Apex was founded on the principals of agility and employee empowerment, and we've worked hard over the past 25+ years to build a culture of collaboration, communication, and opportunity. That's our secret to success, plain and simple.
WE GET IT. You're looking for growth opportunity in a high-energy environment. You want to work with the best minds in the business and for a company that cares about your professional development. And while you might be okay with some routine, you'd really like a role that includes new challenges, stretching you just enough to help you grow.
YOU GET IT. As an Environmental Program Manager, you're a senior level environmental seller/doer with an entrepreneurial edge to develop business, manage programs, supervise staff, and through doing so, continue to expand and develop business regionally and nationally. At the end of the workday, you go home very satisfied knowing you've delivered solutions to clients that depend on you to resolve problems that range from very simple to very complex. Well done!
Like every member of the Apex Team, your role as Environmental Program Manager is key to the company's success. While responsibilities of the Environmental Program Manager will vary day to day, in general you'll find that you often:
* Leverage existing client relationships and build new client relationships in order to develop projects in the region.
* Manage and mentor staff
* Develop and implement business strategies
* Ensure the safe execution of all phases of project work to meet our clients' objectives as well as company goals for revenue generation and profitability..
* Actively develop your own career growth
In addition to your fulfilling role with a growing company, you also gain the advantages of:
* A full benefits package including health, medical, dental, life, short and long term disability, 401k, and tuition assistance (among others)
* Eligibility for performance-based bonuses and other incentives
* Resources and support for your career development
* Working with some of the best and brightest in the industry among a culture that values diversity
* 600+ employee consulting firm led by an approachable, accessible executive team and all of the resources typical of much larger firms
Great minds think alike! Now that we understand each other, let's sort through the minimum qualifications for this position:
* 10 + years of experience of with successful development and management of environmental consulting programs and supervising staff.
* Demonstrated achievements in selling environmental consulting services in the private sector.
* Must be an effective communicator and exercise strong leadership skills.
* BA/BS in Environmental Science, Engineering, Geology, Industrial Hygiene, or other related field. Related state professional certifications (PE, PG, CIH, CHMM, etc.) are preferred, but not required.
We're ready to get this key position filled so if this is you, submit your resume now for consideration. If you're ready to grow, let us know!