Environmental Division Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPennoni Associates, established in 1966, is a multidiscipline engineering and design consulting firm that provides personalized services and solutions to meet the needs of our diverse clients. Pennoni provides services to local, state, and federal government clients, private, commercial, industrial, and construction clients as well as to other professional firms.
Pennoni Associates is seeking a Division Manager with expereince consistent, but not limited to:
* Being responsible for business development, project management, quality, staffing, personnel, client relations, financial performance, business plans, etc.
* Designing, developing, modifying and reviewing complex project plans
* Serving as an industrial hygiene and/or environmental expert, staff advisor and consultant for industrial hygiene and environmental projects
* Writing reports and proposals, developing solutions to technical problems, and taking leadership of project management and marketing to gain work.
* Responsible for the performance of strategic growth of the services; ensuring profitability; quality and maintaining an excellent reputation. Effective business development and organization management of leadership are critical.
Why Work With Us?
Pennoni Associates Inc., an ENR Top 500 consulting engineering firm, has been named as one of the Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. According to the results of the surveys, Pennoni has built a great workplace where its employees trust the people they work for, enjoy the people they work with, and take pride in what they do. Our excellent work relationships are strengthened because of our unique ability to anticipate and exceed expectations of our clients by using multi-disciplined engineering, ensuring the continued success of their projects and our firm.
* Required education: Bachelor's Degree in Environmental Engineering or related discipline
* Minimum years of work experience: 12+ years
* Minimum years of management experience (if any): 8-12
* Licenses required: CIH or LSRP preferred
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Strong management and leadership skills
* Strong business development skills