This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
Advantage Resourcing - XPO
Auburn Hills, MI
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description:
* Environmental compliance activities including evaluation of current and upcoming rules and regulations involving air emissions and other environmental issues.
* May work with agencies and negotiate for favorable treatment in operating permits.
* Hardware Support Engineer for third shift operations at CTC Emissions and Fuel Economy Laboratory.
* The work scope includes troubleshooting and resolving emissions test measurement equipment issues, performing calibrations and quality control checks to satisfy EPA, CARB, and International Regulations, and supporting operations for certification and development testing.
* Learning new EPA 1066 regulations and implementing measures to meet the new standards.
* In addition, the candidate will assist the shift leader duties for third shift testing operations by providing direction to operators and scheduling tests as needed.
Requirements/Travel and Driving Notes:
* May be required to drive a company car.
* A valid driver's license is required as well as a clean driving record. May be required to travel domestically up to 20%
* 3rd SHIFT - 11:00 PM - 7:00 AM!!
* Engineering degree (not technology).
* Experience in emissions (project or work exp).
* Ability to understand and interpret environmental regulatory requirements.
* Personal Computer Applications, Word Processing, Spreadsheet, Database.
* Proficient in professional writing and speaking skills.
* Team player.
* Ability to explain technical information to non-technical personnel
* Well organized.
* Highly motivated/self starter.
* Ability to learn new skills and adapt to changes.
* Well-developed analytical skills
* Desire to excel in the emissions measurement field by learning new regulations and new equipment procedures.
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.