This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 6/14/2017
At Gensler, we design for people. We leverage our global perspective and local presence to innovate at every scale. We re not just designers. We re tinkerers, craftspeople, visionaries, innovators and thought leaders. Fueled by passion and entrepreneurial spirit, our people bring new ideas to solve challenging problems. Whether you re into sketching new ideas, hacking a building or growing client relationships in global markets, there s something here for everyone.
Our depth of expertise spans disciplines from aviation and transportation to education, hospitality, retail, technology and more. Whether we re refreshing a retailer s brand, planning a new urban district or designing a super tall building, we strive to make the everyday places people occupy more inspiring, more resilient and more impactful.
Grow your career as a Graphic Designer at Gensler by integrating content, strategy and research into one-of-a-kind creative experiences. Collaborate with clients, design teams and other graphic designers to capture and communicate a client s brand essence and story using 2D and 3D applications.
What You Will Do
* Generate multiple initial concepts and develop into viable, documented design solutions
* Produce creative print collateral, and digital and environmental solutions across multiple 2D and 3D applications
* Integrate brand messaging, color, imagery, type and composition into deliverables
* Collaborate with clients, design teams and other graphic designers on client projects across multiple sectors
* Bachelor s degree in graphic design, environmental design, industrial design or related field
* 5+ years of professional design experience
* Expertise in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, SketchUp, Photoshop and CAD tools
* Experience in AutoCAD, Revit or other 3D modeling programs
* Experience in motion/digital media software such as Final Cut Pro, iMovie, Premier, After Effects
* Strong organizational, communication and presentation skills
Life at Gensler
At Gensler, we are as committed to enjoying life as we are to delivering best-in-class design. From curated art exhibits to internal design competitions and hackathons, to Well-being Week, our offices reflect our teams diverse interests.
We encourage our employees to lead a healthy and balanced life. Our comprehensive benefits include medical, dental, vision, disability, wellness programs, flex spending, paid holidays and paid time off. We also offer a 401k, profit sharing, employee stock ownership and twice annual bonus opportunities.
As part of the firm s commitment to licensure and professional development, Gensler offers reimbursement for certain professional licenses and associated renewals and exam fees. In addition, we reimburse tuition for certain eligible programs or classes. We view our professional development programs as strategic investments in our future.
Gensler is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.