Environmental Management Information System Administrator (EMIS)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 12/17/2016
Jones Lang Lasalle
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Title
Environmental Management Information System Administrator (EMIS)
Auto Req ID
JLL is seeking an Environmental Management Information System (EMIS) Administrator to join our team in Phoenix, AZ during the first phase of implementing Intelex Environmental Management Software on an enterprise-level for a premier financial client. The initial implementation and launch of the software is to enhance the monitoring of environmental compliance, track EHS incidents, and collect/maintain associated documents at US operations. Additional phases are anticipated to expand the user base to global operations and implementation of features to further improve visibility to EHS related responsibilities.
The Environmental Management Information System (EMIS) Administrator will be responsible for assisting the implementation of the EMIS and performing subsequent administrative tasks. This position is responsible for supporting the Global Real Estate EHS Group, supporting system users, configuration updates, and building a support group for future adoption of the EHS Management Software.
* Perform day-to-day maintenance of the system, to include working with system users to identify and troubleshoot application issues resulting in issue resolution or escalation to software supplier.
* Develop and maintain client relationship management in partnership with the Client s Infrastructure Service Support team members.
* Communicate with management regarding system maintenance status and upkeep.
* Configure enterprise-level EHS Management Information Software to meet deployment design specifications.
* Maintain system life cycle for the EMIS that conforms with recognized system development life cycle (SDLC) standards and ensure production changes completed in accordance to the established SDLC.
* Maintain and enforce user access policies for the system. Administer user access, add new users, delete users, etc. per access policy
* Provide training to new users and periodic refresher sessions for all interested users.
* Build system reports and dashboards using industry-standard and built-in reporting tools.
* Create and distribute user communications, related to new system functionality and enhancements.
* Be an advocate for and champion the system.
* Update and maintain system workflows.
* Maintain a list of requested system enhancements and create detailed business requirements for the enhancements.
* Coach and mentor less experienced team members and act as a subject matter expert.
* Other duties and assignments necessary to support the implementation and ongoing system maintenance activities.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* 5 to 10 years of experience with configuring commercial off-the-shelf Real Estate and/or EHS Software, EMIS solutions.
* Demonstrated experience with SDLC; requirements gathering, system design, configuration, testing, training, go-live activities and ongoing system maintenance.
* Experience with establishing successful support teams and the ability to lead and mentor.
* Experience with Organizational Change Management concepts.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Configuration of enterprise-level EHS or EMIS software (experience with Intelex a plus) to meet deployment design specifications.
* Report building and analysis using industry-standard and built-in reporting tools (e.g. SSRS, report builder).
* Data migration and cleansing.
* A track record of success in communication and organizational skills.
* Ability to manage a projects on-schedule and within budget.
* Expert, functional knowledge of the application(s) supported and interdependencies.
* Proficient with data management tools.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills including technical documentation.
* High level of professionalism, including an overriding commitment to the team's success.
* Ability to effectively interact with Business and Corporate Leaders.
* Knowledge of vertically integrated tracking, management, and reporting systems.
* Attitude of ownership, ability to self-start, and carry work through to completion.
* Proven ability to communicate technical issues/solutions to a non-technical audience.
* Demonstrated ability to think strategically.
* Effectively facilitate conflict resolutions with solution provider.
* Able to build support and end user adoption.
Start a lasting career with JLL today!
Total Rewards reflects JLL s investment in employees needs and preferences in Career, Recognition, Well-being, Benefits and Pay. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. To be considered, please visit our Web site at http://www.us.jll.com/united-states/en-us/pages/careers.aspx to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our web site. Please reference Job 43967BR
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $59.1 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong.
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years.
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine.
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years.
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.