Environmental Management Team Member
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 11/29/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONSUMMARY: Assists Environmental Supervisor in the daily monitoring of lagoons and lagoon levels. Assists in the maintenance of equipment associated with the lagoons such as sprinklers, pumps and motors.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Monitor lagoons and lagoon levels
* Assist coordinators in pumping procedures including paperwork and scheduling
* Routine maintenance on company equipment
* Extensive knowledge on sprinklers
* Extensive knowledge and/or troubleshooting on irrigation motors
* Trouble shooting and knowledge on small motors
* Working and repair knowledge on Tractors, Skid Steers and Mowers.
* Setting up pumping equipment including but not limited to moving pipe, setting up risers, setting up reel rains and motors.
* Environmental soil, water and lagoon effluent sampling.
* Solids separation and compost operation
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the work environment, knowledge, skill, and/or ability required or preferred. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: High School diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred; or one to three months related experience and or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos preferred. Ability to write simple correspondence preferred. Bilingual Skills preferred.
Seaboard Foods is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action / Veteran / Disability Employer