Environmental Manager - Shreveport, LA
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 11/9/2016
Calumet Specialty Products
JOB DESCRIPTIONPURPOSE AND ROLE:
The Environmental Manager is responsible for Environmentalpermit and regulatory compliance requirements and associated programs for the CalumetShreveport Refinery.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Manage the site Environmental Department
* Develop and implement environmental complianceprograms within the areas of air, water and/or waste;
* Lead development and submission of air permitapplications including new, amendments, and renewals, required air compliancetesting and report submittal;
* Site Subject Matter expert on applicable Federalair regulations including NSPS, BWON, Title V and MACT;
* Develop and implement Refinery compliance systemself-assessment program;
* Provide Environmental expertise for Managementof Change and other risk assessments;
* Participate and lead incident Root CauseAssessments (RCA);
* Manage the site waste or wastewater samplingprograms including data collection, dataassessment and reporting;
* Demonstrate critical thinking &entrepreneurial skillsets in negotiating workable language in permits.
* Lead response toRegulatory Agency on-site inspections;
* Lead response toRegulatory Agency information requests;
* Aid in themanagement of day-to-day requests for interpretation of regulations, guidanceon Environmental, Health, Safety and Transportation issues. Provide guidance,training and technical support as needed;
* Support gatheringand reporting of environmental metrics to Calumet Corporate HSE; and
* Supportpreparation of MSDS/SDS and TSCA reporting by having thorough awareness ofmaterials used in the Refinery processes.
* Minimum of 10years of related environmental experience with 5 or more years specific to air complianceand 2-3 years of experience in water or waste compliance
* Minimum of 5years of supervisory experience
* Knowledge offederal air quality regulations (PSD, Title V, NSPS, etc.), wastewater and/orwaste compliance, and support contractor/consultant management.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
* Bachelor's degreein environmental science, chemical or environmental engineering, or a relatedtechnical field.
* 10 + years of environmentalcompliance experience
* Minimum of 4years of refinery, consulting or agency experience;
* Knowledge oflatest Federal Regulatory requirements and awareness of EPA enforcementinitiatives;
* Goodunderstanding of computers including Microsoft Office Suite and Internetfunctionality
* Excellentwritten and oral communication skills