This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 5/3/2017
Foth & Van Dyke
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description:
As one of the top 100 engineering firms in the U.S., Foth is a tightly-knit and diversified team of over 600 members strong. Our engineers, scientists, consultants, construction managers, and affiliated professionals work together to deliver smart solutions to our public and private clients.
Foth Infrastructure & Environment, LLC is currently seeking a team-focused, innovative, and results-oriented Environmental Engineer/Scientist who is looking for new learning experiences, opportunities for career growth, and a desire to contribute to our clients success. This position will be working out of our Springfield, MO location.
* Work with the supervising engineer/scientist on the development of engineering deliverables for environmental projects (e.g., Work Plans, Feasibility Studies, Designs, Drawings, Specifications)
* Perform field activities in support of environmental investigations and remediation systems involving waste, soil, water, wastewater, and landfill gas under supervision of a Professional Engineer/Geologist
* Conduct and report on environmental compliance investigations
* Perform design calculations and modeling to evaluate solutions
* Provide construction quality assurance on environmental projects
* Conduct groundwater, soil, and other environmental sampling for remediation sites
* Provide observation for soil boring and well installation
* Assist in performing ground water hydrological site investigations
* Analyze ground water and soil test results
* Assist with data management and prepare related sampling reports
All Foth Members are expected to:
* Travel as required (domestic and/or international) for field work and/or other client/business objectives
* Demonstrate behavior consistent with Foth Basic Principles and Values
* Work collaboratively and build effective relationships with others
* Communicate effectively across all levels within organization
* Maintain a positive attitude
* Interact with clients as required
* Bachelor s Degree in Environmental, Civil, or Chemical Engineering; or Geology, Hydrogeology, or similar field
* Minimum of three years of experience with environmental projects
* Experience with environmental field work, including sampling, investigations, and report generation
* Ability to obtain a professional license when eligible
* HAZWOPER certification
* Previous experience with the following:
* Preparing design engineering documents
* Managing databases
* Analyzing statistical laboratory results
* Working with pumps, motors, and electrical systems
Foth offers a Professional Career Development Program, an attractive compensation/benefits package, and an employment experience shaped by the preferences of our members. If you are committed to making the most of your career with a progressive, values-based firm, apply today!
Our culture is described as follows:
Values-Based: Our One Foth culture is grounded in and reflects our values.
Client- Centered: We show our clients by our actions that we care as much about their needs as they do.
Member- Owned: We have always been member-owned and we expect to always be
Influential: Leadership is established through a member s ability to influence and create followship with other members.
Inclusive: We think and behave inclusively. We are stronger together.
Continuously Learning: We invest in our members growth through professional career development.
Innovative: We are entrepreneurial and innovative in what we do and in how we get it done.
Caring: We genuinely care for our clients, our members, and our communities.
Relationship- Building: We show our commitment to building and maintaining world-class relationships.
Collaborative: We collaborate effectively. We celebrate our achievements as a team!
Results- Focused: Our performance-based culture rewards and recognizes extraordinary contributions of teams and individuals.
Flexible: Foth s culture allows our members to maintain a positive work-life balance while meeting commitments to our clients and team members.
Safety-Minded: We believe that no job is so important and no work is so urgent that we cannot take time to perform our work safely.
Quality- Oriented: Our members deliver work products that meet or exceed expectations.
Transparent: We are open and honest with our communications.
Process- Driven: We follow the process or cause it to be changed in a proactive and constructive manner.
Strategic: We are deliberate in how we set direction and make decisions; we think and act with the end in mind.
Ethical: We do the right thing at all times.
All Foth Companies are equal opportunity employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law. All locations are tobacco-free.