Environmental Scientist or Engineer (Oil & Gas experience)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/4/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Kleinfelder is an employee-owned architectural, engineering, and science consulting firm providing solutions to meet our world's complex infrastructure and natural resource challenges.
Kleinfelder has nearly 2,000 employee-owners with offices nationwide and abroad. With over 50 years of experience, Kleinfelder's reputation for providing innovative, commonsense solutions to the most complex challenges has solidified its status as a trusted partner to its global clients and a leader in the industry. Working as a team, Kleinfelder's bright people will deliver the right solutions.
Kleinfelder is seeking an Environmental Scientist or Engineer to join our Denver, CO office as an integral member of our team. This position will entail performing a variety of field and office tasks on midstream and upstream oil & gas (O&G) facilities in support of environmental and regulatory projects.
These projects offer a wide range of technical, regulatory, and business challenges requiring the candidate to be well-rounded, detailed, organized, and results oriented. This position will primarily focus on the preparation and delivery of project commitments to existing clients.
* Field experience with upstream O&G processes
* Experience in various planning activities including:
* Phase I due diligence,
* Spill Prevention, Control, and Countermeasure (SPCC) plans,
* stormwater plans, and
* other pertinent operational plans
* Strong technical skills in observation and assessment of typical oil and gas facilities and activities
* Ability to provide technical support on complex projects and reporting
* Proven ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
* Support Senior Project Managers regarding and project delivery
* Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
BS degree in a science, technical, or engineering field or equivalent experience
One (1) to three (3) years of related field experience in oil and gas facilities
Kleinfelder offers an excellent compensation and benefits package, including: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid holidays.
Kleinfelder is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules)