Environmental Services Associate Housekeeping PRN
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Job Code: 00119-2046
ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES ASSOCIATE, PRN
For more than 34 years Raulerson Hospital has been providing our community quality healthcare with a personal touch. Raulerson is a 100-bed acute care hospital providing a full range of medical and surgical services for both inpatient and outpatient procedures. We are always looking for dedicated professionals to join our dynamic healthcare team and become a member of our family.
About the area
Okeechobee is a place that almost immediately feels like home. A unique, small community hospital with state of the art practices, in a down to earth community. Our spot in the Big Lake area of Central Florida affords world-class sports fishing, natural beauty, easygoing lifestyle and friendly people. Just a hop, skip and jump from many of Florida's cities and attractions, Okeechobee is an affordable place to live, a fun place to relax and a great place to thrive.
Raulerson Hospital is a member of the nation s leading provider of healthcare services, Hospital Corporation of America. HCA Ranks on Fortune s list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years. In addition, HCA has also been named one of Ethisphere s World s Most Ethical Companies for seven consecutive years. Join our tradition of excellence!
WE OFFER A GENEROUS COMPENSATION PACKAGE FOR FULL-TIME AND PART-TIME INCLUDING: VACATION, 401K, AND MEDICAL INSURANCE.
The EVS Team Member works under the direction of EVS Management and performs the following general duties as assigned:
* Provides cleaning services as directed with consideration for Patients, their family and friends.
* Demonstrates understanding and respect for the personal dignity and values of all patients and visitors.
* Ensures compliance with all required process and procedural steps.
* Adheres to Infection Control policies and procedures.
* Maintains a clean and safe patient environment at all times.
* Promotes efficient performance of all the EVS required duties.
* Follows all hospital and departmental policies and procedures related to the housekeeping function.
* Two years experience providing environmental services in a healthcare environment preferred.
* Ability to read, write and converse in English required.
Last Edited: 09/09/2016