Environmental Services Worker - EMCM
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 12/17/2016
Einstein Healthcare Network
East Norriton, PA
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Description
EINSTEIN MEDICAL CENTER MONTGOMERY IS A MEDICAL DESTINATION PROVIDING MANY NEW HEALTHCARE SERVICES AND RESOURCES PREVIOUSLY UNAVAILABLE IN THE AREA INCLUDING ADVANCED MEDICAL AND SURGICAL CARE, DIAGNOSTIC TESTING SERVICES, A NEONATAL INTENSIVE CARE UNIT, AND 24 HOUR EMERGENCY CARE. LOCATED ON 87 ACRES ALONG GERMANTOWN PIKE IN EAST NORRITON, PA, EINSTEIN MEDICAL CENTER MONTGOMERY BRINGS THE EXCEPTIONAL EXPERIENCE OF EINSTEIN HEALTHCARE NETWORK TO RESIDENTS OF CENTRAL MONTGOMERY COUNTY. EINSTEIN HEALTHCARE NETWORK PROMOTES WELLNESS. RESEARCH HAS SHOWN THAT SMOKING IS DANGEROUS TO THE HEALTH OF SMOKERS AND TO OTHERS. EINSTEIN CAMPUSES ARE TOBACCO AND SMOKE FREE.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
* Completing housekeeping assignments in accordance with established departmental quality and quantity standards
* Cleaning patient rooms and interacting with patients
* Job descriptions are subject to change with continued Activation Planning. Modifications may be made at any time based on operational and patient needs.
IF YOU POSSESS THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS, PLEASE APPLY IMMEDIATELY:
* High School diploma or equivalent required
* Must be able to read work schedules and labels on supplies and chemicals
* 6 months to one year of recent institutional housekeeping experience required (i.e., hospital, nursing home, etc.)
* Housekeeping experience in a healthcare setting is preferred
* Must be able to follow directions with limited supervision
* Physical Requirements: Standing and walking for most of shift; ability to lift/carry up to 50 lbs.; pushing, pulling, manual dexterity
* Visual Requirements: Near Vision and Depth perception
* Hearing Requirements: Ability to hear normal conversation and telephone communication
* Working Conditions: Constantly in patient care areas performing daily housekeeping functions
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.