Environmental Solutions Intrapreneur Lead
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONEnvironmental Solutions Intrapreneur LeadJob ID:
Business Development Manager- Weather Solutions - Melbourne FL, DC, Fort Wayne IN Job Code:
SI20162402-9554 Job Description:
The Environmental Solutions Intrapreneur Lead is responsible for projects/initiatives that have significant impact to the Business' growth objectives. Leads analytical & market intelligence efforts to deepen understanding of business opportunities and risk. Drives execution of key strategic initiatives.* Business Strategy- in partnership with Business Development & Strategy Leadership, leads and/or supports potential business opportunities & initiatives by analyzing market strategies:
developing business deal structure, requirements, and financials; evaluating market capture options; resolving internal priorities; and recommending appropriate investment strategies. Gathers market intelligence and industry trends to provide business leads with an understanding of the competitive landscape.
* Technology Understanding- able to assess technology at high level for purposes of evaluating market value and developing monetization strategies.
* Business Acumen- creates and fosters a culture of commercial business acumen which embraces a strategic, proactive approach in supporting business area leaders with identifying opportunities in new markets, with new Customers and with new products, . Understands and drives business model, contractual terms, and partnership agreements as integral parts of the overall business creation and new business process. Balances company objectives against market and Customer needs to provide the highest value to the company.
* Change Agent- acts as the change engine for the business, ensuring innovations and developments are led to successful implementation. Ability to influence organization to quickly understand business opportunities, fairly assess risks/mitigations, and make informed decisions on the business parameters of an opportunity. Qualifications* Must have a Bachelor's degree in business or technology with 15 years of experience in marketing, business development, and strategic planning activities. Preferred Additional Skills* MBA or post-graduate business degree preferred with 10 years of experience related to marketing, business development, and strategic planning activities.
* Candidate should have strong quantitative, analytical, and communication skills
* Candidate should possess a broader understanding of weather, climate and environmental markets, especially the use of information for commercial applications. Security Clearance:
Please be aware this position requires the candidate to be able to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. By submitting your rsum for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your rsum, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions. Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Job Profile Matching Criteria:Expertise --Business Development Education Bachelors (or equivalent work experience) Job Type Full Time Location USA - FL - Melbourne .