Environmental Solutions Partner Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONARE YOU READY TO SHARE IN THE EXCITEMENT OF BEING ON THE WINNING TEAM?
Heritage - Crystal Clean LLC (HCC), a leader in the environmental services industry, is looking for a self-motivated team player to join our rapidly growing organization in our ESP Department. ESP works with customers to provide Best Practices for environmental management focusing on compliance, waste reduction, waste management, waste generation process and waste determination. Responsibilities include evaluating, reporting and recommending environmental services for industrial businesses.
• Promote Environmental Solutions Partner (ESP) Program
• Collect and evaluate leads for branch personnel
• Complete environmental evaluations
• Present environmental reports and proposals for customers
• Manage customer accounts and monitor activity
• Billing for ESP customers in assigned territories
• Tabulate and report sales results to management
• Remain current on relevant environmental regulations
• Adhere to all corporate policies and standards including but not limited to environmental and regulatory, human resources, facility, equipment, operations and maintenance
• Performs other related duties as assigned
• Ability and desire to increase sales
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Experience in a manufacturing/industrial environment with knowledge of environmental regulations
• Environmental audit experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
• Sales experience and Hazardous Materials Manager certification preferred
• Medical and Dental
• 401K with Company Match
• Stock Purchase Plan
• Competitive Salary plus commission
• Paid time off
• Life and accident insurance
• Long-Term disability
• Advancement opportunities
Heritage Crystal Clean LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly encourage women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply.
• B.S. Degree or equivalent work experience.
• Five years experience in a manufacturing/ industrial environment. Significant RCRA knowledge required with a focus on characterization of waste. Sales experience a plus.
• All applicants must pass the company paid physical exam including substance abuse screening.