Environmental Specialist / Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are recruiting for an Environmental Specialist/Engineer in Ottumwa, IA. Relocation available within the US, Job 915 at consentiumsearch.com
Response Instruction listed below
The incumbent will be responsible to align site-level Multi-Media Environmental and Process Safety Management (PSM) Compliance processes with business goals and to engage employees to promote behaviors that will achieve the highest levels of productivity and compliance possible.
* All potential candidates must be authorized to work for any employer in the United States, employer sponsorship is not available.
* Bachelor's Degree from an accredited College / University in Environmental Health Waste (hazardous and non-hazardous); Air (internal respiratory and external emissions)
* Build and maintain positive relationships with federal, state and local regulators
* Lead Continuous Improvement initiative regarding Environmental policies and programs
* Maintain and ensure compliance with all relevant federal, state and local Environmental regulations
* Lead employee training programs regarding Environmental compliance
The information listed above is a brief summary of the position and not a complete job description. Other competencies, skill sets and experiences are needed.
Consideration for this position and full job description details will be shared with those who meet or exceed the complete job description.
Due to candidate volume, we ask, no phone calls please.
Reminder: All potential candidates must already be authorized to work for any employer in the United States, employer sponsorship is not available.
Consentium Search is a niche professional search firm committed to sourcing and recruiting exceptional professionals for our corporate clients' EHS jobs.
Keywords: #EHSJobs #EHSCareers #SafetyJobs, #EnvironmentalJobs OSHA, EPA, DEP, #SafetyRecruiter, #EHSrecruiter, #Safetyheadhunter, #EHSheadhunter, #EnvironmentalRecruiter, #EnvironmentalHeadhunter, Occupational Safety, Occupational Health and Hygiene, Environmental Engineering, @EHSCareers