This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 1/1/2017
St. Paul, MN
NV5 is a multidiscipline firm with Environmental Scientists, Geologists, Engineers, Planners and Architects dedicated to quality of life projects. This position provides excellent growth opportunity for candidates to work with a team of diverse professionals on a variety of projects in the public and private sector. The desired candidate must be able to work on projects independently with minimal supervision and be flexible in working on a variety of projects simultaneously. The candidate should have 5-10 years of experience.
* Perform Phase I and II Environmental Site Assessments (ESA)
* Field Investigations of contaminated soil and groundwater with appropriate NYSDEC and NYCDEP protocols and project plans
* Thoroughly familiar with NYC E-Designation investigations, DER-10/Technical Guidance for Site Investigation/Remediation and CP-51/Soil Cleanup Guidance Policy
* Oversight and assessment of drilling operations and classification of soils
* Preparation of geological logs, geological cross-sections and contour maps
* UST removal oversight
* Sub slab and indoor air vapor intrusion sampling and data interpretation
* Remedial technology analysis & application
* Perform hydrogeological assessments regarding groundwater flow to identify contamination impact and related concerns
* Site characterizations under state/city cleanup programs
* Brownfield grant writing a plus
* 4-Year Degree in Geology, Hydrogeology, Environmental Science or related discipline
* Strong analytical and math skills
* 40-hour OSHA HAZWOPER training and recent 8-Hour Refresher
* Professional licensing, a plus
* Must have a valid driver license
* Limited travel required
* Lifting up to 50 pounds
We offer a wide cadre of benefits including a 4-day work week (7:30 AM - 5:45 PM), medical, dental and vision plans, tuition reimbursement and 401K Plan. Compensation offered is commensurate with experience. We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V
NV5 (NASDAQ: NVEE) is a provider of professional and technical engineering and consulting solutions to public and private sector clients in the infrastructure, energy, construction, program management and environmental markets. NV5 is an ENR Top 500 firm; we offer a full range of professional services in offices throughout the U.S.
For us, helping you grow your career at NV5 is good business. Just as our clients require solutions tailored to meet their individual needs, so does our staff. NV5's benefits plan is designed to provide you the choice and flexibility to fit your individual needs.
NV5 offers a complete and competitive benefit package:
401(k) Program Financial Consulting through Morgan Stanley Smith Barney Paid Time Off (PTO) Holiday Pay Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
NV5 provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. NV5 complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.