This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Century Engineering, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONCentury Engineering - Dover, DE Office
Century is seeking responsible candidates to perform erosion and sediment control compliance inspections and environmental field work on projects throughout the mid-Atlantic region under the guidance of an experienced project manager.
Qualified applicants are expected to have project experience in: performance of erosion and sediment control compliance inspections; preparation of written reports; and assessment of erosion and sediment control issues and determination of their cause. Other desired experience includes: erosion and sediment control design; environmental assessments; wetland delineations; and AutoCAD or Microstation.
* DNREC Certified Construction Reviewer (CCR) certification required.
* Apply job specific quality control tasks as defined in a quality control handbook
* Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
* Knowledge of the principles, techniques, terminology and regulatory requirements of erosion and sediment control in Delaware.
* Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office.
* Current/valid State Driver's License.
* High School Diploma.
* Minimum 2 years of experience performing erosion and sediment control inspections.
Century offers an excellent benefits program, 401k, paid holidays/vacation and an outstanding work environment.