Epic Bridges Analyst 8/23/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Optomi, in partnership with one of the nation's leading and most innovate healthcare organizations, is seeking a HL7 Interface Developer for their Charlotte, NC location.
The Interface Developer will serve as the primary contact for their assigned interfaces in the development and functionality rollout of the Epic Care system/application. They provide consultation and coordinate design/build/testing/go-live activities for the interfaces associated with the project.
APPLY TODAY IF YOUR BACKGROUND INCLUDES:
* Epic Bridges Certified
* Experience working with HL7 interface standards.
* Experience with Interface Management tool (i.e. egate, Corepoint)
* Strong analytical, technical, and troubleshooting skills
* Ability to analyze data, problem-solve, and clearly communicate solutions
* Ability to understand customer requirements and their impact on the technical aspects of a solution
* Ability to work in a complex multi-communication-channel environment
* Skill at tracking tasks, defining next steps, identifying owners, and holding people accountable
* Ability to coordinate activities involving multiple players, including vendors, subject matter experts, interface engine developers, and end users, to design, configure, and test interfaces
WHAT THE RIGHT PROFESSIONAL WILL ENJOY:
* Will support and pay for your EPIC CERTIFICATION!!
* Work with brand new and existing Epic Go-Lives as well as work in a collaborative environment with other Developers.
* Willing to teach and mentor you in the EPIC Systems if you do not have experience in EPIC.
* Work for a not-for-profit that is dedicated to giving back, community service and making the world a better place.
* Managing the entire cycle of interface application development, including analysis, design, specification, implementation, go-live, and support
* Working closely with application teams, subject matter experts, and third-party application experts to determine the business needs for interfaces, document the requirements, and configure the interfaces per the requirements. Working with this group to diagnose and resolve interface-related issues, and participating in their projects as needed.
* Coordinating various interface-specific tasks and activities like testing, build, cutover planning, and go-live by engaging subject matter experts, vendors, and interface engine developers
* Working with interface engine developers to develop data-translation routines and methods to support Epic's and external systems' data and format needs
* Driving the interface projects, working with the interface project manager to ensure that results are achieved and deadlines are met
* Providing proactive support by monitoring live interfaces and collaborating with experts to provide permanent resolutions to problems