Epic Willow Project Manager
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
KPMG clients know our insights and guidance will help them to better understand market dynamics and address the many challenges they face. Improving business performance, turning risk and compliance efforts into opportunities, and creating, enhancing and preserving value are at the core of what we do. Our professionals work with many of the world's leading organizations enabling them to innovate and expand, leverage IT investments, protect financial assets, manage risk, develop winning strategies and boost market confidence. They can count on our relentless execution to help get the job done right. We are currently seeking a Senior Associate in Enterprise Solutions for our Management Consulting practice to join us in our Chicago, IL office.
- Develop and implement Epic Willow Strategy and Transformation activities across planning/deployment, finance and risk management, operations transformation, systems integration and program development in the Healthcare industry
- Provide engagement support through strategic analysis and identifying transformation priorities and risks
- Serve as a resource and key team member on client projects and support progress against project milestones to help ensure timely delivery of project deliverables
- Review the work product of associates and provide direction and training as necessary
- Provide input into engagement decisions including work plan and timeline, project management and resource allocation
- Three years of management consulting experience in strategy, finance, operations, risk management, clinical and systems integration in the Healthcare industry
- Bachelor's degree in finance, business, engineering, operations analysis or a related field from an accredited college/university
- Strong data analysis and/or process mapping skills
- Epic Willow Certification
- Excellent foundational consulting skills:
analytical, written and verbal communication, client presence, facilitation and presentation skills
- Ability to travel extensively
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .