Eppendorf Territory Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 11/22/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONEPPENDORF IS LOOKING FOR AN EPPENDORF TERRITORY MANAGER; AN INTEGRAL MEMBER OF THE SALES TEAM IN THE COLUMBUS, OH AREA!
This individual will travel throughout the assigned territory to call on established and prospective customers to create demand for the company s designated products and/or solicit orders. This activity includes both personal visits and contact by phone. This individual will also perform the following tasks including but not limited to:
* Following up and processing sales leads based on information received from company trade shows, marketing campaigns, telephone inquiries, and other sources. Developing the list of prospective customers on a local level.
* Demonstrating product samples to end user customers and distributors.
* Training distributor personnel on proper function and usage of the company s designated products. This will include demo techniques, use of literature, pricing, etc.
* Attending trade exhibits and distributor shows for the purpose of promoting products.
* Motivating and assisting distributor sales personnel to increase sales of the company s designated products.
* Working cooperatively with the assigned Automation and Real Time Systems Technical Sales Specialist to ensure the attainment of the Automation and Real Time Systems product line goals.
* Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university; science degree preferred; and a minimum of two years related experience with scientific equipment sales. The ideal candidate will have experience in the Life Science field.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
* Valid driver s license required.
* Must maintain a good driving record.
* Good credit standing and credit card to pay business travel expenses.
INTERESTED APPLICANTS SHOULD SUBMIT THEIR RESUME AND COVER LETTER AT WWW.EPPENDORF.COM
Eppendorf and all of its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate's race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.