Equipment Maintenance Technician
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 2/1/2017
Fort Collins, CO
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION:
* Strong command of Equipment Technician fundamentals.
* Uses ability as a skilled specialist to contribute to the development of new concepts/techniques and to complete assignments/tasks in innovative and effective ways.
* Demonstrated and comprehensive understanding of the general/technical aspects of wafer fab equipment maintenance.
* Systematic methods demonstrated for new tooling acceptance, and start-up as well as optimization and upgrade work to improve performance on existing platforms.
* Demonstrated understanding of manufacturing and equipment optimization.
* Works on assignments that are complex in nature and require judgment, initiative, and technical/specialized knowledge to resolve problems and/or develop recommended solutions.
* Work is completed with minimal supervision.
* Effectively completes established procedures in a precise and efficient manner, with strict adherence to the documented process and procedure.
* Demonstrated Analytical Skills/Problem Solving
* Ability to reason through multiple possibilities and exhibit good judgment in repair strategies based on incomplete (but adequate) data.
* Strong demonstrated troubleshooting skills.
* Recognizes the importance of understanding of robust data driven solutions and key performance metrics utilizing the existing data modules (SQCS, CMMS, data mining/management skills)
* Assist in determining & documenting methods and procedures for new tooling platforms. Typically provides guidance/training to other less experienced Technicians.
* Strong Adaptability & Initiative
* Takes very strong ownership & initiative to identify, define and address issues within their area of responsibility.
* Able to effectively multitask (with limited, but concurrent high priorities)
* Finds creative ways to get the job done right, even under pressure.
* Ability to tackle jobs outside their immediate core area of expertise if required (strong general technician fundamentals and methods)
* Passionate about overall tool availability, MTTR and MTBF.
* Strong willingness to learn new skills (especially to self-teach and extrapolate from previous experience and/or leverage from those around them)
* Ensure that all of appropriate CMMS entries are being made for daily maintenance activities and that the PMs are being completed on time, at 95% or better.
* Great Communication/Teamwork
* Ability to work well with Equipment Engineering, Production, and Process Engineering to improve and stabilize new and existing platforms, line response, quality, yield, tool reliability, productivity, cycle time, and cost reduction.
* Demonstrated teamwork and strong partnership within Equipment Maintenance Team with superb x-functional teamwork.
* Inclined to both mentor new Technicians and openly learn from experienced colleagues.
* Values other points of view (including Management, Operations, Engineering, Factory Business Control, Fab IT Systems and Clean Room Facilities teams).
* Strong ability to work collaboratively and cooperatively with others to deliver quality repairs on a daily basis.
* Demonstrated Commitment, Values & Flexibility
* Strong work ethics.
* Able to embrace and fuel x-functional & organizational goals and objectives.
* Flexibility with regards to work hours and critical coverage as needed.
* AA degree in Electronic Technology, or equivalent military training, or approved journeyman apprenticeship program.
* 2 years experience in the maintenance and repair of a wide variety of wafer fabrication equipment.
* Demonstrated knowledge of electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, vacuum technology and related principles and tools.
* Demonstrated ability to communicate both verbally and in writing.
* Proven ability to work in a dynamic environment and deliver results.
* Track record of self motivated learning.
* U.S. Citizenship or authorization to work within the U.S.
IF YOU ARE LOCATED OUTSIDE USA, PLEASE BE SURE TO FILL OUT A HOME ADDRESS AS THIS WILL BE USED FOR FUTURE CORRESPONDENCE.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.