This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 1/31/2017
Runs dozers, loaders, excavators, driller, haul trucks or other types of large equipment used for paving or moving, grading and compacting earth, sand, gravel, stone and other materials. Conducts routine daily inspections of equipment and maintains equipment in a clean and safe manner.
* Loads trucks, feeds bins with various aggregate materials, maintains proper quantities of material to be loaded, moves earth or material from one location to another, and performs paving/grading work.
* Performs visual and safety inspection of equipment. May maintain appearance of equipment, proper air pressure in tires, proper fluid levels or perform minor repairs as needed.
* Ensures that safety, compliance, environmental requirements are followed at all times.
* Keeps equipment clean and orderly.
* Use safe practices in all activities.
* 12 months of heavy equipment experience
* Prior work experience preferred working in or around heavy equipment
* Basic mechanical maintenance knowledge and skills.
* Proven safety record.
* Able to lift up to 50 pounds.
* Bilingual Spanish/English a plus.
Lafarge North America Inc., Holcim (US) Inc., and Aggregate Industries Management, Inc. are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. We embrace diversity in our people, products and ideas. We sincerely appreciate all applications, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
AMERICA\'S JOB EXCHANGE SOURCE CODES:
AJETR+00, AJETR+01, AJETR+02 ,AJETR+03, AJETR+04, AJETR+05, AJETR+06, AJETR+07, AJETR+08
STATE SPECIFIC SOURCE CODE: