This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 12/2/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONEQUIPMENT TECHNICIAN
Full Time - Direct
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB :
Maintains machine equipment. Performs equipment preventive maintenance and equipment repairs in accordance with OEM processes, procedures and industry standard practices.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
* Perform work as assigned by Production Supervisor - Mfg within estimated or budgeted hours and within FAA and HAECO Cabin Solutions standards of quality with minimal assistance.
* Perform required CNC and Manual machine shop maintenance on milling machines (horizontal and vertical); lathes, drill presses, hydraulic presses, water jet, press brakes, heat treat ovens, band saws, grinders, press brakes, shears, cut off saws, rollers and various shop hand tools.
* Review equipment preventive maintenance requirements and make recommendations for maintaining equipment in the most cost efficient manner.
* Read and use OEM operational and technical manuals to perform maintenance repairs and preventive maintenance activities on all machine shop equipment.
* Understand and maintain HAECO, and customer aircraft maintenance documentation programs such as HAECO Hazmat program, Flammable Locker Documentation program, and tooling issues falling under Aircraft Maintenance as needed.
* Promote a culture of safety by monitoring self and others to assure all duties are performed within the guidelines as specified by the HAECO Team Member Safety Manual.
* Use and operate safely all appropriate hand tools and other machinery associated with the machine and sheet metal shops.
* Read and use blue prints, structure repair manuals, illustrated parts catalogs, ATA code and service bulletins.
* Assist other team members in performance of maintenance and/or repairs as appropriate.
* Keep own and adjacent work area clean, and perform with other assigned team members machinist weekly shop clean-up
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* Minimum 5 (five) years experience in the repair and maintenance of machine shop equipment.
* Read, write and understand the English language.
* Must be able to read and interpret blueprints, schematics, repair manuals, process specifications, etc. Must be able to read and understand blueprint drawing trees.
* CNC computer skills to troubleshoot control problems and be knowledgeable in using Microsoft Excel spreadsheets for inventory control.
* Must have own tools as required by company tool list.
* Must be knowledgeable in reading and troubleshooting common electrical machine wiring diagrams to facilitate repairs.
* Must be knowledgeable in metal identification and tooling requirements for supporting a production environment.