This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 11/11/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
R4808 Escalation Engineer (Open)
Job Posting Title:
- Resolve escalated customer issues and maintain ownership until the problem resolved completely with minimal over site from more senior members of the team.
- Is able to self prioritize work items based on customer requirements and minimal instruction from Sr. team mates.
- Act as a resource for less senior members of the team as needed to troubleshoot and resolve specific customer issues.
- Act as an effective technical interface between the customer and 3rd Level Engineering / Product Development by providing clear issue documentation and by leveraging productive cross-functional working relationships in their area of expertise
- Provides problem report prioritization for Engineering in at least one core Citrix product.
- Write & review complex technical articles and case studies for the knowledge base leveraging the customer reported cases, product specifications, and previous experience.
- Act as a SME (Subject Matter Expert) in at least one core Citrix product and develops an understanding of at least one adjacent product.
- Develop and review intermediate level technical training for internal and external audiences in at least one core Citrix product.
- May participate in interviewing and training new team members.
- Participation in a 24x7 on-call rotation
- Develop project management skills through participation in projects
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.