This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 11/2/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY More information about this job:
Riverbed is the leader in application performance infrastructure, delivering the most complete platform for the hybrid enterprise to ensure applications perform as expected, data is always available when needed, and performance issues can be proactively detected and resolved before impacting business performance. Riverbed is trusted by the world s best brands for the delivery of superior application performance for their globally connected enterprises. Riverbed s 26,000+ customers include 97% of the Fortune 100 and 98% of the Forbes Global100.
Riverbed is a pre-IPO opportunity with over $1 billion in revenue headquartered in San Francisco with branch offices around the globe.
ABOUT THIS POSITION:
* At least five years experience in a technical support position, preferably with a networking technology company.
* In depth knowledge and hands on experience with SAN, NAS, NFS, SCSI, RAID, device drivers, Linux and Windows file systems.
* Deep knowledge of networking, understanding of packet flow and TCP session establishment.
* Experience reading and understanding packet captures using Sniffer and/or Ethereal/Wireshark.
* Extensive knowledge of routing protocols and thorough understanding of TCP.
* Basic understanding of WAN technologies, bandwidth and latency.
* Experience with general routing/switching, policy based routing, spanning-tree, VLANs and VLAN trunking (WCCP a big plus).
* Experience with any of the following is a plus: QoS, Netflow, NAT, SSL, HTTP, CIFS, MAPI, NFS, Firewalls, RAID
* Experience with UNIX/Linux/MS, scripting is a plus.
* Hands-on experience with OPNET or Riverbed products is a plus.
* Cisco CCNP or CCIE is highly preferred.
* Excellent communications skills, both oral and written.
* Excellent troubleshooting skills.
* Multilingual a plus.
* Prior or current security clearance a plus, but not required.
Why Riverbed Technology*
If you are a high-achiever who wants to be part of a dynamically growing, billion dollar plus company, then you should look closely at Riverbed. We offer the rewarding experience of working with the best minds in the industry that are changing the world through cutting edge technology and applications. The company has been recognized multiple years for attracting and retaining today s top talent as a great place to work by Glassdoor, Fortune magazine s 20 Great Workplaces in Tech and by numerous other publications.
Learn more at www.riverbed.com. We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer. M/F/D/V/LGBT.
Job Segments: technical support, networking, SAN, NAS, NFS, SCSI, RAID, device drivers, Linux, Windows file systems, TCP, CCNP or CCIE
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer. M/F/D/V/LGBT.