Escalation Engineer - Virtualization 9/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
R4904 Escalation Engineer - Virtualization (Evergreen) (Open)
Job Posting Title:
Escalation Engineer - Virtualization
Do you love taking on hard-to-solve technical problems? Are you passionate about gaining exposure to exciting products? Are you looking for an opportunity that provides professional growth and learning? Would you like to work for one of the most creative companies around?
If you answered yes. Then look no further.
We are seeking a talented engineers to join our XenApp/XenDesktop escalation team. We believe that the customer comes first and, you will be instrumental in providing a premier customer service experience to our customers and partners. We actively resolve highly complex cases raised by our Frontline engineering team on XenApp and XenDesktop product related matters. You will utilize your sleuthing skills to isolate, analyze, and provide resolution to customer inquiries. The pace is fast and the job is challenging but, the partnership makes this opportunity one that is very rewarding.
- We provide technical assistance on Citrix products to customers of medium to large size, scope, and/or political complexity - via phone, email and/or remote access.
- You will perform advanced problem analysis and isolate problems of moderate to high complexity, with little instruction from team leads and/or management.
- Published articles on moderately complex technical support issues in Citrix’s online knowledgebase, and reviews others articles
- We believe in education so you will document cases, recommendations, and resolutions clearly in the CRM system (Salesforce.
- You will participate in an on call rotation with transfer of cases to other geo’s in a ‘follow the sun’ methodology.
- We are looking for a minimum of 4 years of IT support experience
- You need experience installing, configuring and administering: Active Directory, Group Policies, and Windows Server Architecture
- You will have a working understanding of networking protocols, security technologies, and topography
- We need you to have a basic understanding of Databases (SQL preferred) and SAN technologies for this role.
- In order to provide premier support you need general knowledge of scripting (Powershell etc) or introductory coding knowledge.
- You should have a deep understanding of Windows Internals
- Experience with designing / architecting mid to enterprise level solutions
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
If this is an evergreen requisition, by applying you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.