Escrow Assistant Associate Support
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/14/2016
END DATE 10/29/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY First American Title Insurance Company, the largest subsidiary of First American Financial Corporation (NYSE: FAF), traces its history to 1889. One of the largest title insurers in the nation, the company offers title services through its direct operations and an extensive network of agents throughout the United States and abroad. First American Title provides comprehensive title insurance coverage and professional services for purchases, construction, refinances, or equity loans. The company s thorough searches, title clearance, and insurance help to produce clear property titles and enable the efficient transfer of real estate. First American was named one of FORTUNE s 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2016. For more information, visit www.firstam.com
Provides centralized clerical processing of all documents connected with the initiation or closing of residential escrows, relieving branches of high volume paperwork. Communicates information and instructions to escrow branches, but not to customers.
* Primary role is complete specific escrow and title support tasks according to a documented procedure
* Ensures the complete tasks meet quality control standards and productivity goals.
* Ability to follow instructions and office procedures.
* High School diploma or equivalent
* None required-entry level position