This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/4/2016
END DATE 2/28/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONFirst American Title Insurance Company, the largest subsidiary of First American Financial Corporation (NYSE: FAF), traces its history to 1889. One of the largest title insurers in the nation, the company offers title services through its direct operations and an extensive network of agents throughout the United States and abroad. First American Title provides comprehensive title insurance coverage and professional services for purchases, construction, refinances, or equity loans. The company s thorough searches, title clearance, and insurance help to produce clear property titles and enable the efficient transfer of real estate. For more information, visit www.firstam.com.
* Provides support to Escrow department by assisting with customer service and administrative duties related to escrow closings.
* Opens orders, inputs closing statements from a worksheet prepared by Escrow Officer
* Prepares documents for closing and handles the complete disbursement and follow up of all escrow transactions
* Communicates requirements and other information to clients including Title exceptions
* Interprets earnest money agreements as they relate to closing and prepare all documents require for transactions
* High School diploma or equivalent
* 1-2 years experience as an Escrow Asst I or a minimum of 3 years experience in a related real estate or title field.
* Strong customer service orientation
* Detail orientation
* Excellent verbal communication
* Problem solving skills
* Strong organizational skills