This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONImmediate need for an experienced escrow assistant in the Las Colinas/Irving area! Dynamic company is seeking escrow assistants looking for long term advancement opportunities to join their team. This is a full-time temp to perm position paying between $18 - $25/hr depending on experience, 40 hours a week Monday-Friday.
The Escrow Assistant works directly with the Closing Operations Manager and is responsible for ensuring their team?s performance meets or exceeds company standards while maintaining client satisfaction. The escrow assistant is accountable for Title Curative, Title Policy and Closing Disbursement Recording and communicates routinely with all internal staff, clients, borrowers and agents to obtain any information needed to be able to issue a clean policy.
- Reviews commitments typed by others as well as their own work, up to their authorized limit.
- Advises management of approval
- Performs Patriot, Pacer and Child Support Searches, as needed
- Orders Attorney documents, payoffs, and releases, as needed
- Reviews Title Commitment for clearance and gives underwriting approval
- Addresses inquiries from clients, borrowers, agents and internal staff professionally and in a timely manner
- Answers incoming calls to title department as necessary
- Maintains open communication with team members and team leader
- Reviewing all title and closing documents pre and post-closing for accuracy
- Processing checks to appropriate to payees
- HUD review for approval
- Generates Title Policies
- Prepares and reconciles monthly remittance reports
- Performs all other duties as assigned by management
- Act as a leader within the company
- All other duties assigned
- Must have 2-5 years of Escrow Assistant experience, handling both front and back end duties alongside an Escrow Officer.
- Must be able to learn and adapt to new software quickly.
- Must have at least a High School Diploma, preferably an Associate's Degree or higher. We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.