This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/4/2016
END DATE 2/28/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONFirst American Title Insurance Company, the largest subsidiary of First American Financial Corporation (NYSE: FAF), traces its history to 1889. One of the largest title insurers in the nation, the company offers title services through its direct operations and an extensive network of agents throughout the United States and abroad. First American Title provides comprehensive title insurance coverage and professional services for purchases, construction, refinances, or equity loans. The company s thorough searches, title clearance, and insurance help to produce clear property titles and enable the efficient transfer of real estate. For more information, visit www.firstam.com
Do you have a knack for helping others and strong attention to detail* Are you passionate about working in a fun team environment that was ranked in the top 100 Best Places to work in 2016* Do you want to learn from the best in the industry* At First American, we believe in People First.
As an Escrow Assistant, you will have the opportunity to help someone achieve their American dream by providing support to the Escrow department. You will assist with administrative duties related to escrow closings while being able to show someone how much you care by providing excellent Customer Service.
Escrow Assistants are also responsible for:
* Opening orders, input closing statements from a worksheet prepared by the most talented Escrow Officers in the industry.
* Prepare for closings and handle the complete disbursement and follow up of all escrow transactions.
* Communicate requirements and other information to clients including Title exceptions.
* Interpret earnest money agreements as they relate to closing and prepare all documents require for transactions.
* Strong customer service orientation
* Detail orientation
* Excellent verbal communication
* Problem solving skills
* Strong organizational skills
* High School diploma or equivalent
* 1- 2 years experience as an Escrow Asst I or a minimum of 3 years experience in a related real estate or title field.