Escrow Support Processor
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY First American is a leading provider of title insurance and settlement services to the real estate and mortgage industries. Tracing our heritage back to 1889, First American was named one of FORTUNE s 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2016. More information about the company can be found at www.firstam.com.
Provides centralized clerical processing of all documents connected with the initiation or closing of residential escrows, relieving branches of high volume paperwork. Communicates information and instructions to escrow branches, but not to customers.
* Work is very similar to work performed by associate level, although tasks may be slightly more complex with greater experience and knowledge
* May work on escrow openings and closings
* Must be able to follow Escrow Procedures and have awareness of regulations governing escrow process
* High School diploma or equivalent
* 1-2 years escrow processing experience