Estimate Reviewer I
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 11/29/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONLOCATION: Jacksonville, FL
Contractor Connection! Do you have experience working in the property restoration industry*
Contractor Connection is your chance to interact with some of the best construction, building repair and remodeling contractors in the U.S. while promoting a healthy work-life balance.
We are growing and now hiring Estimate Reviewers to perform quality assurance review of network contractor estimates. This career opportunity requires industry knowledge in either Property, Construction, Restoration, or a comparable background. Our ideal candidate should also be proficient with Xactimate or a similar estimating software.
Join an awesome team and apply today!
What You Will Do:
* Reviews network contractor repair estimates to ensure estimates are technically accurate and meet appropriate industry guidelines and standards for repair.
* Verifies appropriate file documentation is included for completion of the review process.
* Verifies appropriate use of estimating software and pricing database.
* Verifies proposed repairs are accurate based on knowledge of construction standards and practices as well as client requirements.
* Compiles specific estimate revision requests and interacts with network contractors (verbal and written) to obtain appropriate estimate corrections.
* Reviews supplemental repair estimates received and completes secondary review process for technical accuracy and adherence to industry standards.
* Documents all review and assignment activity in XactAnalysis and internal systems where required.
* Understands and comprehends multiple network programs, guidelines and requirements.
* Interacts with clients (verbal and written) for specific discussions relating to assignment activity.
* Interact with District Managers for assistance with contractor compliance matters.
* Develops and maintains thorough knowledge of XactAnalysis and Xactimate.
* Develops and maintains thorough knowledge of IICRC guidelines and complete WRT certification within 2 years.
* Participates in special projects or performs duties in other areas as requested.
* 2 years minimum experience using Xactimate or similar estimating software
* Highly proficient and advanced computer skills.
* Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
* Good time management abilities.
* Strong analytical and problem solving ability.
* Excellent written, verbal, and oral communication skills.
* Good interpersonal skills.
* Bachelors Degree preferred or a minimum of two years experience in construction industry and/or in property adjusting.
Based in Atlanta, GA, Crawford & Company (www.crawfordandcompany.com) is one of the world's largest independent provider of claims management solutions to the risk management and insurance industry as well as self-insured entities, with an expansive global network serving clients in more than 70 countries. The Crawford System of Claims SolutionsSM offers comprehensive, integrated claims services, business process outsourcing and consulting services for major product lines including property and casualty claims management, workers compensation claims and medical management, and legal settlement administration. The Company s shares are traded on the NYSE under the symbols CRDA and CRDB.
In addition to a competitive salary, Crawford offers you:
* Career advancement potential locally, nationally and internationally. Crawford & Company has more than 700 locations in 70 countries
* On-going training opportunities through every stage of your career
* Strong benefits package including matching 401k; health, dental, and life insurance; employee stock purchase plans; tuition reimbursement and so much more.
Crawford & Company participates in E-Verify and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
Crawford & Company is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Crawford via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Crawford HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Crawford. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Crawford as a result of the referral or through other means.