Estimate Reviewer I
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Summary:
Performs quality assurance review of network contractor estimates
* Reviews network contractor repair estimates to ensure estimates are technically accurate and meet appropriate industry guidelines and standards for repair.
* Verifies appropriate file documentation is included for completion of the review process.
* Verifies appropriate use of estimating software and pricing database.
* Verifies proposed repairs are accurate based on knowledge of construction standards and practices as well as client requirements.
* Compiles specific estimate revision requests and interacts with network contractors (verbal and written) to obtain appropriate estimate corrections.
* Reviews supplemental repair estimates received and completes secondary review process for technical accuracy and adherence to industry standards.
* Documents all review and assignment activity in XactAnalysis and internal systems where required.
* Understands and comprehends multiple network programs, guidelines and requirements.
* Interacts with clients (verbal and written) for specific discussions relating to assignment activity.
* Interact with District Managers for assistance with contractor compliance matters.
* Develops and maintains thorough knowledge of XactAnalysis and Xactimate.
* Develops and maintains thorough knowledge of IICRC guidelines and complete WRT certification within 2 years.
* Participates in special projects or performs duties in other areas as requested.
* Highly proficient and advanced computer skills.
* Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
* Good time management abilities.
* Strong analytical and problem solving ability.
* Excellent written, verbal and oral communication skills.
* Good interpersonal skills.
* Bachelors Degree preferred or a minimum of two years experience in construction industry and/or in property adjusting.
In addition to a competitive salary, Crawford offers you:
* Career advancement potential locally, nationally and internationally. Crawford & Company has more than 700 locations in 70 countries
* On-going training opportunities through every stage of your career
* Strong benefits package including matching 401k; health, dental, and life insurance; employee stock purchase plans; tuition reimbursement and so much more.
Crawford & Company participates in E-Verify and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
Crawford & Company is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Crawford via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Crawford HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Crawford. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Crawford as a result of the referral or through other means.