Estimator - Engineer I/ II
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 11/6/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
Mott MacDonald is currently seeking an Entry-level Engineer/ Estimator to join our team in our Portland, Oregon.
* Developing Order of Magnitude / Pre-feasibility / Feasibility / Conceptual/ Preliminary / Final Design estimates for transportation projects
* Doing quantity take-offs from project plans and proposals for estimate development
* Developing and presenting basis of estimate, estimate work plans and cost estimates for capital, operating and sustaining capital costs for projects.
Candidate Specification Required Qualifications:
* BA/BS Degree and experience in an estimating role preferably on transportation projects
* Experience with relevant estimating software (CCS, Prism,etc)
* Demonstrated basic understanding of all engineering disciplines;
* Knowledge of the compilation of Order of Magnitude / Pre-feasibility / Feasibility / Conceptual/ Preliminary / Final Design estimates
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals