This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION SUMMARY
The estimator provides manufacturing quotes to the project managers and sales department. Works with wholesale suppliers and distributors to develop pricing for national sign programs.The estimator is responsible for supplying all cost estimates for all manufacturing products. They will also develop program pricing for all accounts. You will work closely with design and sales to supply details and review drawings for national programs.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS)
- Previous sign manufacturing experiencerequired
- Previous estimating or purchasing experience required
- Engineering background preferred
- Ability to read and understand drawings required
- Effective prioritization and organization skills required
- Strong problem solving skills required
- General math skills required
- Good oral and written communication skills required
- Knowledge of sign manufacturing techniques preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word preferred
- Experience with JobBOSS helpful
- Proficiency in Google Business Apps helpful
-Proficiency in Google Chromebook helpful
- Ability to work in fast paced environment.