This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/22/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Confidential Multifamily Construction Co.
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur Multifamily Construction Company is a local Nashville, TN construction manager, general contractor and design-builder with an 1 year track record of proven success. We believe in growth and invest in career planning
* Lead the efforts to Estimate Multifamily New-Construction projects to successful completion.
* Coordinate efforts with Operations and other estimators to deliver final products to our clients.
* Provide cost expertise to our clients and design team members to assist in making decisions.
* 5+ years of Estimating experience (2 years minimum of multifamily / apartment complex estimation)
* Bachelor's degree in related field preferred
* Vast knowledge of the stick-framing apartment estimating process via the Estimating role.
* Knowledge of construction processes/industry/delivery methods for estimating cost of projects.
* Skilled in Timberline Estimating program and have ability to master multiple softwaresystems
* Sheerwall experience
We provide an excellent and comprehensive compensation package with unlimited opportunity for personal and professional growth.
If you would like to join our team and are interested in a challenging and rewarding career, please email us a copy of your resume and references for us to begin the process of communicating with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce (Minority/Female/ Veterans/Disabled)