This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
The Carlisle Group
JOB DESCRIPTIONThis Washington DC Leading General Contractor is ready to add a Multi-Family Estimator to the team. Due to progressive growth this opportunity is available for a highly motivated candidate who is able to jump in feet first. Due to their impeccable standards and outstanding customer service they enjoy an outstanding reputation with their clients. They offer a great family atmosphere and the average tenure is over 15years. The successful candidate will have comprehensive experience on multi-unit, garden and podium style, mid-rise and hi-rise projects.
* Aggressively follow-up with subcontractors to ensure bids are received on time
* Prepare and maintain project goals and budgets
* Demonstrate creativity and resourcefulness to secure the most competitive pricing from subcontractors
* Bid and budget submittal 100% on time, every time, no exceptions
* Prepare comprehensive "bid day" scope and analysis
* Conduct on-going reviews with Project Management to identify and resolve any potential obstacles
* Bachelor's Degree in Construction Engineering or a related field
* Expert ability to manage project time-lines and budgets
* Industry consistent work history
* 7 + years' experience estimating multi-unit, garden and podium style, mid-rise and hi-rise projects
* Hard bid and conceptual bid experience
* Competitive Salary DOE
* Health, dental, and life insurance
* Retirement plan